The community is working towards gaining FAIRTRADE School status.
The children have been learning about the difference FAIRTRADE makes to children who live in the developing world.
Projects so far include
- Running a FAIRTRADE shop
- Making a huge FAIRTRADE banner to show all the countries in the world that produce FAIRTRADE goods
- Cooking with FAIRTRADE ingredients
- Writing to the government to ask for the school fruit scheme to be FAIRTRADE
- Writing to Prince Charles to ask for the school fruit scheme to be FAIRTRADE
- Making a colourful collage using FAIRTRADE packaging
- Making a presentation about our school at the International FAIRTRADE Conference.