Vision and Values
An inclusive community where everyone has a big part to play.
We aim to provide a happy, stimulating and secure community for every child to develop a sense of independence, a love of learning and respect for others and the World around them.
● We will ensure our school is a friendly, vibrant and inclusive community, where everyone has a voice and actively celebrate diversity
● We will develop the children’s appreciation and respect of nature and the environment
● We will provide opportunities and richness of experiences through a broad curriculum and outdoor learning
● We will promote a love of learning and prepare our children to be active and independent learners, who have the confidence to take risks, work together and support each other
● We will encourage active partnership between school, parents and children to ensure learning happens as much in school as outside school
● We have high expectations of ourselves and for our children. We will support the children’s behaviour and academic, social and emotional learning with carefully planned lessons, engaging resources and well-staffed classrooms
As a school community we revisited our Values during the Autumn term 2019. Below you will see the 6 core values that we agree are at the heart of our school. These are celebrated through the use of Values Leaves that are awarded when someone demonstrates one of the values - either at home or at school.